This is absolutely brilliant, and hilarious :)
Target: 5 km @ 5:48 – 5:40 min/km (Completion time target: 28:20-29:00)
Achieved: 5.40 km @ 5.34 min/km (6 secs faster than target range)
First “Fast” run of the training. Tough trying to break the 30 minute mark, and dropped to a walk several times, but a good start. The only way is up :)
On the downside, I was witness to the arrogance of a BMW driver (they’re normally a nightmare on the road anyway), arguing with a cyclist after he almost knocked the rider over. Of course, the driver blamed the cyclist, even though the cyclist was stationary before the driver even came round! I despair…. -_-
- 10K Training – Rest Day #1 (blenderfox.com)
- Training Plans on Endomondo (blenderfox.com)
- 10K Training – Day 2: Preconditioning Phase – Day 2 (blenderfox.com)
- Free Run #21 (blenderfox.com)
- Endomondo Sports Tracker PRO v8.9.2 (androidapkdownloadblog.wordpress.com)
- Endomondo Sports Tracker PRO v8.9.2 APK Free Download (reviewbyh20.blogspot.com)
- Fitness Tracking Apps: Not Just for Exercise Anymore (comunicano.com)
Whilst primarily for Windows 7, there’s plenty of tricks hidden under the Aero hood.
Is your Credit/Debit/ATM card PIN in this list? Change it — NOW.