Daily Archives: 31 Oct 2013
You may remember my post from yesterday with a mystery skin ailment. Well, after spending 3 hours waiting at a walk-in clinic, I have my answer.
Shingles. Caused by the same virus as Chicken Pox. Still a mystery where and how I picked it up. I suspect the virus been dormant since I caught and recovered from Chicken Pox when I was young, but the blood test must have triggered its release.
Now, I have a week’s worth of medication where I have to take it every 4 hours.
- If You’ve Had ChickenPox, You are At Risk For Shingles (wtvr.com)
- When Should You Get A Shingles Vaccination? (baptisthealthforyou.com)
- Did You Know!!! (atwinssidentity.wordpress.com)
- Information About The Shingles Vaccine (healthbloghq.wordpress.com)
- Shingles – Not Much Fun (crain207.wordpress.com)
You must be logged in to post a comment.