When you take the same train each day, you notice things….
- The person with the crazy hair
- The person who reeks of BO or has a flatulence problem…
- The person who always never has time to do her make-up and spends the journey doing her face
- The person who always wears winter gear even in summer. Or summer gear in winter
- The person always sleeping with their feet on the opposite-facing seats
- The person who always brings a FULL-SIZED BIKE onto the train
- The person who brings a smelly McDonalds/Burger King meal onto the train.
- The person who has an open can of Red Bull (can’t they f**king change the smell on that thing?)